Our standard packages are designed for the incorporation of private limited companies. If you require a company limited by guarantee, a community interest company, a public company or a limited liability partnership or indeed require any further information, please contact us. Private limited companies are usually formed within 24 hours on normal working days. However, times may vary and are wholly determined by Companies House.
This package provides you with a private company limited by shares using our bespoke draft articles of association. All the information you need to incorporate the company on-line is provided in an easy to complete electronic form. If you require any further advice or ongoing regulatory compliance, this can be provided on an hourly or annual fee basis. Please note that you will require a registered office for the company in the UK before you can incorporate the company. If you do not have a UK registered office, we can provide this in the form of a central London address (click for more information) subject to the submission of appropriate confirmation of identity for all directors and beneficial owners.
The e-package includes the following items
- Certificate of Incorporation (electronic PDF copy)
- Bespoke articles of association (electronic PDF copy)
Price: £69.00 + VAT
With our professional package we provide a telephone based or face to face service where we guide you through the legal requirements of incorporation for a UK company. Our standard articles are included with a number of options which can be inserted depending on specific requirements. This package also includes a hard copy of the certificate of incorporation, statutory registers which are required to be maintained for the purposes of recording all directors and shareholders of the company and an informative guidebook which provides a wider range of information to help companies ensure they remain compliant with UK company legislation.
The full list of items included is as follows:
- Certificate of Incorporation (printed on regulation 160gsm ivory card)
- Bespoke articles of association
- Certificate and articles emailed to you immediately upon incorporation (usually within 3 working hours of ordering)
- Printed documents despatched overnight as appropriate
- First minutes of the board of director(s)
- Statutory Registration Fee included – shown on your invoice as a VAT exempt item
- Fully written up opening Statutory Registers
- Completed Share Certificates
- Directors, company secretary (if appointed) and registered office all registered at Companies House on the day of incorporation
- Accounting reference date form AA01 electronically filed where required
- Additional Share Classes as required
- Guidebook for business start-ups
Price: £295.00 + VAT
This is our most comprehensive standard package that includes all the items within the Professional package together with the provision of a central London based registered office for one year (click for more information) and the appointment of a Company Secretary to ensure that all regulatory filings are made at the appropriate time.
Price £649.00 + VAT
Optional business launch support package
Have you thought about your terms and conditions of business including those that will apply to any website you create? What about contractual terms with customers, protecting a trademark or name and safeguarding any proprietary intellectual property your new company holds; these questions and others can be discussed face to face or by telephone for an hour to help you put in place some of the essential safeguards to protect your business and help it grow. Following detailed discussions, London Corporate can prepare a schedule of work that addresses the issues covered during the discussions, helping you to prioritise the key tasks while you focus on growing your business.